Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Days

Wow, I know another post...I'm really cookin! So here is our little rendezvous to the pumpkin patch. My new calling in our ward is midweek activities leader and this was my first activity to plan. I had never been to a pumpkin patch before and it was really fun. Josh was looking for horses everywhere, of course, and also insisting that the squashes we saw were giant bananas for the horses to eat. Sure Joshy, whatever you say! Then we headed back to the church and painted the pumpkins. As you can imagine when I asked Josh what he was painting on his he said, "horsies and maybe a little baby zebra". Do I have a crazy child....yes! But I love it that way!





4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow. I think that Joshy may be more obsessed with horses than Chad is with Dogs. Throw Justin in there with his desire for chickens and to slaughter his own beef, and we could open a family farm...I love it. Cute pics, as always!

Mary and Ryan said...

I love the pumpkin patch. Some people ask, "why dont you just go to the store and get a pumpkin" these people just dont get the excitement!

Corinne said...

Really cute pictures... glad to have you back in blogging land again - keep it up!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!