Monday, August 27, 2007

Days in Rome (I wish!)

My cute friend Kelli had this test on her blog and I thought it was kind of fun- by the way Kel, it looks like we need to plan a trip to Rome! so click on the link below and take the test. Let me know if you are coming on our Roman holiday!!

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go with the music! I am so proud!

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Why hello neighbor! We are just putting our site together and we found you on Anne's page. So we should do something sometime! P.S. Your little boy is so adorable!

Mary and Ryan said...

Hey, I just took the test and I belong in Rome as well! Wish we could go!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! We really are meant to be friends! I would love to go someday! What a trip that would be:)

gina bina said...

I also belong in Rome! After all it is one of my favorite cities I've ever been to.

Emily and Danny said...

HELLO!!! I miss you. I talk about you with Lanni and it makes me miss you more! I hope everything is going well.
Emily

The Reichmans said...

I finally took the little test and I belong in Rome as well!

Jess Perry said...

Margaret, how are you! I ran into your blog from Corinne's and wanted to say hi. This is jessica bramble, well perry now. Your little family is so cute. I just started our blog so let's keep in touch! jessbperry.blogspot.com

Jess Perry said...

Oh and I took your test..I belong in Rome too. That is a fun little blog thingy!

Bethany said...

I think that little test only recommends Rome, because that's where I belong as well. Although, to be honest, I've never really found anything redeeming about Italy except maybe the ice cream. I'd take Vienna over Rome any day!