Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scrapbooking anyone?

So I'm not a scrapbooker by any means. It just overwhelms me. I do recap of the year pages for my mother in law and mom for Christmas every year and that's about it. Anyway, I found out about this digital scrapbooking retreat up in Park City at the end of April, and I'm a little bit interested. I think I could handle digital scrapbooking. There's no mess, no going to the store or gluing and cutting. So they have a lot of beginners classes in the beginning of the weekend and then more advanced later. It would be helpful because I think they work through photoshop and that would be handy to know. Anyway, it's only like $100 and that includes your stay at the Park City Marriot. I think it would be fun! IF anyone out there is interesed let me know and I'll give you more info. It could be a really fun girls weekend!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Which day... Sounds fun!

Natalie said...

Dude, I would so go with you if I was in Utah. See those are the things that tick me off that I was talking about. It was so fun to see you yesterday, sorry I had to cut it short. See you in the summer!

Bethany said...

Marg, I'd totally go with you. I just have to quit my job. I am 100% on board with you becoming a digital scrapbooker. I think it would give an outlet to your artistic side, without all the mess.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it does sound fun! I think it might be going against all the rules for me to attend though. It might look bad for the wife of a scrapbooking company's president to be caught with the competition! Although, secretly, I really don't like scrapbooking much anyway! There, I said it!

Sarah said...

Margaret- I've been thinking of doing digital scrapbooking too. It seems so much easier than the regular kind- which I don't do at all. Have you ever thought of doing photo books? I've done a couple of those and they are super easy. I like the ones on shutterfy.com the best.

Jess Perry said...

OOh...sounds like fun. Send me some info!! jessbperry@hotmail.com

brit said...

Hey Marg-
I haven't checked your blog in a bit- a friend & I are teaching a 4 week digital scrapping course in April in Provo. I don't know where you are living now, but if you want you can check out all the details on my blog. Hope all is well!