So I had a friend who "popcorned" me to do the ipod shuffle. You just turn on your ipod and list the first 5 songs that pop up. It actually can be pretty funny if you are honest. So here it goes!
1. Celine Dion, "The Prayer"
2. Britney Spears "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" (pretty sure she's launched herself into the woman category by now. Classic song, so glad it popped up!)
3. Abba, "Dancing Queen" (the best song ever maybe?)
4. Dixie Chicks, "I'm not ready to make nice" (for when I am angry spice!...that rhymed)
5. Jose Feliciano "Feliz Navidad" (what a festive way to end! Josh's absoute fav. We had to limit him to 10 times a day during Christmas.)
A nice little selection. Ok so I want anyone to leave theirs on a comment and I popcorn the following: Bendrea, Bethy, Mary, Holly, Linds and Gina D. Thanks for doing the ipod shuffle!